First thing first, I need to lay down the purpose of this site. This site is mainly for informative purposes. All information given on this site is at your own risk, every situation is different.
What this site is:
- A blog for my financial failures/successes
- A resource for financial tip
- And a place to post random information I may find
What this site is not:
- A political blog (Ok, some politics just in relation to finance, but nothing else)
- Financial Advisers (I’m not a professional, my specialty is computers and business
I also plan to use this site to track my financial progress. I plan on posting at least three times a week for the first two months and see how I go from there. If it takes off I will post more, if not then I will close this site down in a year. I enjoy the readers questions from The Simple Dollar and I also enjoy how JD Roth from Get Rich Slowly would post about his personal finance and his debts and if I’m correct he even posted records showing his debts.
Welcome to Staying out of Debt. I hope you enjoy it here in the coming months. Just post a comment and tell me what you would like to read here. I plan on posting my idea for getting out of debt in the coming weeks.